the universe was still and some say it started to think first, it sayd its name then it smiled-it calld itself I the word rumbbled through reality and shuck the waves of the sea the ocean fell from heavens and the first world was born out of so meny others like it- i have a destiny it thought and smiled agian-i have time dont worry god sayd youll be fine for ever will they name be i and for that you are blessed for sure you know what came next i shined and fell asleep to enless cosmic years dreaming of his adventures through the passing of time

"i wish i was..." and so it began my friends meny life long dreams wiven together to a simplicty of a genuies child i remaind silent he wasnt sure what was next he came to a door that he could easily go through yet he hesitated  and with hesitation came the desire to grow older and he left his childesih smile and went on growing his new ornuments as a old and anciant god meny said he was all wise and loveing at his age it was clear he couldnt live much longer yet he lived on and on and on and on and so our story begins in a small city in the far end of a galaxy in the place of birth of jesus the christ his name was ben and he was born on independence day of israel in the city of jerusalem his mother smiled with joy when he came to life his father filmed it all with his new made camera he himself cried for there was a long and fircesome road for him to travel in his life that of a warriorthat brings peace on earth like a life thats not posible yet he continud knowing not what will be of mans great history and he cried his lungs out searching for somthing wise to say he fell asleep in his mothers arms and waited for a new day to come his first was and will be a success so will his second be he was brought up as a prince and was strong and healthy he was a good climber and had a fast eye for things he loved nature and his perents alot for they showed him the way of love and respecting the otherfor seven years have passed till he became counssies agian and expanded to his vast form he looked into himself and smiled his childish smile nothing was missing yet so meny things were happening of course he knew all that but came to visit his aunt and there they climbed a mounting together this mountin was cold and going up it took him severel hours a long time indded he watched the birds and the flowers and the humming of the crickets and decided this will be his best life ever yet only a few years latter he lost his father and became melancholic what am i without my fathers love what well be of me and how shall i live without him he asked but as usuel no answers were allowed for he promised himself what will be will be so he grew ten years older til the moment he was writting on a computer the words that you are reading now it all happend now but it was now that he found that out it was confussing irritating and magnificant that he could do all this at the same time he blushed and somthing great happen that day what it was you know in the far distance only when you look back on those funny day when you were children but he hoped real hard with all his heart and indeed it happend! love found its way when half and half made his dreams round and beautiful so long since he loved his other and his other loved him it happens on ocassions when hes not ready for it

the end